Exit Planning Webinar Series: Exit Planning Strategies To Make The Transition Profitable
Exit planning is not a short-term strategy. It is a long-term view of the future of your business and how you will transition to retirement or another professional endeavor. When business owners are asked if they have a formal exit strategy, the most common response is, “No, I haven’t had time to think about that yet.” Now is the time. The sooner, the better.
Exit plans consider the imminent horizon and look out to the future. It doesn’t matter if you plan to transfer ownership to family or employees or sell to a third party. You want to make sure you get an equitable payout for your share.
Exit Planning Part I: Building Business Value to Close the Gap
- How to assess and increase your business value
- Insights on the performance drivers you should focus on
- The importance of a business continuity plan
- The role of EBITA and cash flow in the sale
October 19, 2021
12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Nancy Mehlberg, CVB, EA | Principal | SVA Certified Public Accountants
- Erin Breber, CPA | Senior Manager | SVA Certified Public Accountants