As our Knapp Chiropractic family grows, we are looking for the right person to join our team! If you are looking for more than a job, something that will truly make a difference in people’s lives, (while also snuggling babies and playing with some really cool kiddos) this is the position for you!
Our team is passionate about creating connected families and improving children’s health in the Waukesha County Area. We’re looking for someone extraordinary to aid our mission and assist in creating an improved quality of life for the families we serve.
Knapp Chiropractic is not your typical chiropractic office, and all our patients would enthusiastically agree!
Our ideal candidate:
- Is outgoing and caring
- Has great attention to detail
- Is a team-player
- Is able to handle multiple projects
- Is self-motivated/self-starter
- Loves people and families (especially kids and babies)
- If comfortable with technology and social media
- Is eager to learn more and serve those in the office
- Has a “do whatever it takes,” Make no excuses attitude
Bonus points will be awarded to candidates who have an enthusiasm for natural healthcare and healthy lifestyle habits. Top-notch communication skills are an absolute must.
The position will be for one part-time member and the core hours are as follows:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
8:30-1:30 and 2:30-6:00
Tasks include (but are not limited it):
- Creating an exceptional patient experience, along with patient account management (greeting, phone calls, check-in and out, scheduling, taking payment, connecting with patients, etc.)
- Educating patients about the health and wellness benefits of regular Chiropractic care (training will be provided).
- Assisting with community outreach and marketing programs
- Computer tasks (data entry, excel spreadsheet maintenance, manual creation, inter-office communication, canva, etc.).
- Marketing tasks and events
- Helping to create an overall smooth and enjoyable experience for our patients.
Office Hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 am-1:00 Pm and 3:00 Pm-6:00 Pm. Occasional hours outside of open hours will be required for office events, team meetings, and additional administrative projects. Notice will be given at least two weeks in advance of additional hour requirements.
If you believe you have the skills to be exceptional as our newest team member, please complete all parts of the job application at the link below.
*applications that do not follow the instructions of the job application link above will not be considered.