We are seeking Experienced Snow Removal Crew Members with the potential to be hired full-time for the landscape season..
Worker must be:
- a motivated person with a passion for excellence,
- who is team oriented,
- has a well-developed work ethic,
- a warm and friendly personality
- a real ability to relate to others,
- and is eager to learn!
Your role will involve, but is not limited to:
- snow plowing, shoveling, salting
- spring and fall clean-ups
- lawn maintenance-cutting, trimming, edging, blowing
- landscape maintenance-weeding, pruning, trimming
- fertilizing, weed control, plant health care
- landscape renovation
- 24-hour availability on-call for winter
- be able to lift 50 lbs. and perform physical labor on a regular basis
- must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- full time availability, 1st shift for all seasons some weekends required, dependent on weather and workload
- starting pay ranges from $18 to $25 per hour
- hourly pay based on level of experience and licensing
- pay increase after successful 90 day review
We ask that you join us with a great attitude and be ready to work!
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please call or text (262) 894-5464.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour